Gluten Free Curry Mince Recipe
This gluten free curry mince recipe reminds me of something I learn t to make in my childhood, an old favourite with a gluten free twist. You may want to alter the curry powder to suit your tastes - I like it hot!
Write a review
- 500g Minced Beef
- 1 Clove of Garlic (finely diced)
- 2 Teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 Pinch Cumin
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Peas
- 1/4 Cabbage (sliced)
- 2 Carrots (grated)
- 5 Tablespoons Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons worchester Sauce.
- 1/2 Cup GF Beef Stock
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Heat a large pot with a little oil on a medium heat and add the mince until cooked. Move the mince to the side and heat the garlic and onions until the onions soften.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, peas, liquid ingredients and spices to the pot and stir.
- Lower to a moderate heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- This dish is great with baked or mashed potatoes, stick white rice... or even in a gluten free toasties.
- tastes even better on the second day for lunches.
- If you combine rice or potatoes with this I found it serves 4-6 people. Great on a cold day when you need comfort food. I really enjoy the asian flavour twist!
Gluten Free Australia http://www.glutenfreeaussie.com/