Gluten free lupin fettuccini
Write a review
- 1 cup lupin flour
- 1/2 cup corn flour (not wheaten)
- 2 eggs
- 60 ml water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- Mix the dry ingredients. Make a well in the centre and add water and eggs. Mix well and knead the dough using the cornflour to dust the base of the dough.
- Use a pasta maker to roll out the dough 4 or 5 times. Make into fettuccine. (This process can be done by hand by rolling out the dough very thin and cutting by hand if you have not pasta maker.)
- Cook the fettuccine in boiling water for about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Makes enough pasta for about 4 serves.
Gluten Free Australia http://www.glutenfreeaussie.com/