It happens to all of us at some stage of our life – we are going along with our day, eating out, travelling or perhaps at a family members house and then WHAMMY! You’ve been GLUTENED!
Then the dark cloud of gluten intolerance and celiac disease floods over you like a cloud of smoke in your brain, body, skin and well… toilet usually!
So what can you do to help support your body during times of inflammation and discomfort?
8 Ways To Help When You Have Been Glutened.
- Keep your fluids up to flush toxins from your body
- Rest up and give your body time to recover.
- Take digestive support like some probiotics or digestive enzymes
- Drink peppermint or ginger tea
- Eat the right foods that will not stress out your already inflamed body. So Keep off the spicy rich food
- Avoid dairy until your body has calmed down.
- Support your body with magnesium which helps with detoxification and energy
- Stay positive and don’t let the gluten cloud get you down – It will be gone in a few days.
Do you have any tips? I would love to hear them. Why not jot them down below so I know you stopped by, and others can benefit from your gluten free wisdom.